For an aperitif or a picnic, this friendly sandwich is compatible with a balanced diet. You just need to compose your menu by accompanying this sandwich with a piece of fruit or dairy product, and of course a drink (preferably water or fruit juice); there you have a quick, tasty, balanced meal!
6 pains suédois la boulangère
6 Pains suédois carrés La Boulangère 6 Pains suédois carrés LA BOULANGÈRE.Découvrir 6 Pains suédois carrés La Boulangère
To make this pain surprise you need...
- La Boulangère Swedish square or round bread
- Salmon rillettes
- Fresh goat's cheese
- Dried tomatoes
- Cheese with chopped parsley
- Cured ham
- Toast the Swedish bread
- Top bread with the salmon rillettes. Close with a second slice of bread.
- Top bread with the fresh goat's cheese and cover with dried tomatoes. Close with a second slice of bread.
- Top bread with cheese with chopped parsley in a thick layer. Close with a second slice of bread.
- Top bread with butter and cover with the cured ham. Close with a second slice of bread.
- Layer the four sandwiches and cut them all.